• Installation of network cables and other network equipment such as routers and switches
• Installation of workstations and other equipment such as printers
• Installing desktop software and operating systems
• Connect all workstations to the network and related servers
• Providing technical support and training for employees
• Installing servers, server operating systems, and related server software
• Monitor and test networks to ensure they are operating optimally
• Monitor servers to ensure they are operating optimally
• Monitor server backups to ensure that this is done regularly and correctly
• Responding to customer requests
• Monitor workstation backups and antivirus updates
• Do troubleshooting to isolate problems
• Objectives: Solve IT problems on software, hardware and networks
Personal Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Good Communication Skills
• Good experience in identifying and resolving hardware, software and network related problems.
• Good problem solving skills
• Local Candidates
Undergraduate qualifications: relevant studies
Acciona is one of Spain’s main business groups and is a leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 specialists, it operates in more than 30 countries on five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain’s premium Ibex 35 index and is a major stock in the market (see financial information).
ACCIONA’s position as a leader in development and sustainability expresses its ability to respond to the challenge of achieving sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low carbon economy. ACCIONA’s activities and companies avoid millions of metric tons of emissions each year (see Emissions Scale). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the company’s sustainability strategy.