We are looking for a General Nurse for a reputed private hospital client in Qatar.
If you are interested and an additional shortlist of the process, please share the details below urgently by the same day.
1. Updated Appeal Form
2. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (any country) or Diploma in Nursing (any country) or Associate’s degree in Nursing (any country) is mandatory.
3. A copy of your nursing license (a valid license as a registered nurse from your home country).
4. Prometric Certificate and Data Flow Certificate
5. A valid passport.
united workforce solutions
P.O. Box 780, 4th Floor,
Office No. 7 Al Qamra Holding
Al Sadd Doha, Qatar
Special experience in any of the following areas:
1. Emergency Department / Intensive Care Unit
2. Ambulance service
3. Pre-hospital care
4. Juvenile medicine
5. Critical care
6. Emergency department or urgent care setting
7. Mental health or prison service
8. Military Medical Experience
9. Exploratory medicine
We are a Qatar Licensed and Professional Human Resource Recruitment and Personnel Outsourcing Company committed to serving our valued clients with the highest standards of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost effective and timely manner. Our recruitment services cover all levels of professional experience and a wide range of industries and willingly assist companies of all sizes.
Thus, we are committed to building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates while living by our core values; Integrity, Excellence, Commitment, Determination, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation and Change!
At United, we hold our commitments to quality at the same time, while being careful not to conflict with the policies of our clients and government authorities in Qatar and other countries. This ensures that the manpower supply fits seamlessly into the work of our clients.