Executive Assistant – Saudi Arabia
We are supporting a reputable global professional services company in Riyadh, who are hiring an Executive Assistant to support their C-suite.
Individuals who demonstrate a strong personality along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are the prerequisites for this role.
* Responsible for ensuring that a collaborative and professional environment is maintained in the workspace.
* Develop strong relationships with EA’s in the organization and lead various responsibilities during senior management’s absence.
* Maintenance and scheduling of complex calendars and diaries for C- Suite managers.
* Provide logistical support and take charge of the overall travel management.
* Scheduling and arranging internal/external meetings, recording minutes as required and ensuring proper documentation.
* Screening, directing and distributing phone calls
* Drafting and formatting letters, memos, emails, presentations, and reports on a regular basis
* Take responsibility for maintaining high priority documents, ensuring confidentiality and confidentiality
* Liaise, build and maintain relationships with clients, team members and key stakeholders in the organization by serving as the main point of contact
* Adhere to the organization’s policies and procedures
The successful candidate for this role will be awarded a competitive monthly stipend. In addition, he/she will receive an education allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to further advance their career with a global and professional entity.
* 3+ years of relevant experience within a professional services firm or multinational company as an Executive Assistant or similar roles
* You must have a transferable residency or be a Saudi national (the role is open to both)
* Excellent communication in English is essential and Arabic is helpful
*Must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Demonstrate ability to work in a team and in challenging environments
* Ability to prioritize tasks and provide efficient time management skills
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consulting firms, specializing in the recruitment of candidates for permanent, contractual, temporary and temporary positions with clients around the world.
The group has operations in the United Kingdom, continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the following areas:
Finance and Accounting Banking and Finance Procurement Property Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering Human Resources Sales Technology Marketing Secretarial Legal Executive Search
The group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs more than 5,000 employees worldwide.