Ensure that contractor personnel possess the required business skills, technical competence, and awareness of the company’s health and safety requirements and physical fitness to qualify to work in the company’s work areas with safety, efficiency and quality of workmanship.
Main mission and responsibilities:
• Determining commercial testing requirements for dealers and contractor representatives.
• Review, validate and update trade test documents and procedures for contractor dealers.
• Review and update DMS documentation for commercial testing.
• Coordinate with relevant supervisors to manage and conduct commercial tests through internal or external resources.
• Compile technical specifications for third party trade test service contracts and contract management.
• Ensure preparation and maintenance of appropriate audit and trade test documentation.
• Participate in the assessment of logistics and mobilization of manpower resources for the various closures according to the approved closure schedule.
• Periodic review and evaluation of the organization, facilities and operations of training and commercial testing of major contractors providing services for maintenance work.
• Perform audits to confirm compliance with commercial testing standards.
• Record notes and action items.
• Monitor work items to completion as per planned dates.
• Manage the issuance and management of the trade test card for the skilled trader to the contractor, who has passed the trade test, listing the trade skills passed and the period of validity.
• Maintain all records and manage trade test data.
• Manage the termination/cancellation of the Trade Test Card in coordination with the Contractors and Security Department as part of the Trade Test Data Management.
• Monitor and optimize workforce resources to reduce workforce peaks, and improve productivity and efficiency.
• Identify resource providers for all scenarios.
• Participate in the post-shutdown analysis of workforce planning and utilization to ensure continuous improvement in future T&Is.
Cognitive skills and experience:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, of which a minimum of 5 years is in refinery maintenance or project preparation and implementation.
• Good understanding of major maintenance or refinery project work in general refinery operations of the oil and gas industry
• Exposure to commercial testing, recruitment and mobilization of contractor workers.
• Knowledge of refinery equipment and operations.
• Complete knowledge of computers and basic understanding of computerized maintenance management systems.
• Possess good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing and has a good ability to write reports.
Founded in 1984
TRS works worldwide to find and connect the best talent with companies and organizations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy and Public Sector.