About the role:
Think bigger. Think higher. Think about laying the foundation stone. Join WSP, and you will be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on community transformation projects for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Document Control Manager to lead document control teams across Qatar and Kuwait, driving best practices as well as providing direct support to complex multidisciplinary projects.
A normal week includes:
* Responsible for preparing and implementing document control policies and procedures using state-of-the-art tools
* Responsible for implementing, training and implementing all document controls processes and systems.
* Reviewing document control procedures prepared by third parties such as consultants and contractors
* Review the submitted documents to ensure that you are logged in correctly.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of experience
* Previous experience in construction projects.
* You have in-depth knowledge and experience of document processing in Aconex/EGID.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What if we could?
What if we could achieve a work-life balance? What if we were rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we were accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP understands that work is only one part of our lives and that making time for other things in our lives is important – whether it’s our families, friends, or ourselves. So if you work from home, work part time or have a flexible start and end time that will help, let us know as part of your application.
information about us:
In addition to rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical coverage, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be You, Be Happy – We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can make to WSP. We understand the benefits that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion, belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the basic criteria.
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional engineering services consulting firms. We are committed to our local communities and driven by an international mindset. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, software and construction management professionals. We design durable solutions in the real estate and buildings, transportation and infrastructure, environment, industry, resources (including mining and oil and gas) and power and energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic advisory services. With 36,000 talented people in over 500 offices in 40 countries, we design projects that will help communities grow for life.