Job Title: Country HR Manager
Employment type: full time
Salary: Attractive competitive package/salary in the market (Negotiable)
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the client:
A group of well-established companies with expertise in diversified business units such as technology, healthcare, real estate, tourism and hospitality
• Manage the entire F&B HR process with hands-on all day-to-day tasks through team empowerment and delegation.
• Meet strict deadlines by completing manpower requirements in a timely manner for operations and head office support units
• Leading and regularly meeting management in regular talent succession planning and performance validation to ensure a sustainable and viable Qatari talent bank
• Conducts guidance for the preparation of the Learning & Development plan and assists leaders in monitoring the completion of agreed L&D plans
• HR policies are reviewed or developed on the basis of observations, trends and directives
• Ensure compliance with core labor standards based on ordinances, regulations or local laws
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
• At least 10-15 years of work experience. 4 years, including a specialist in human resource management
• Local UAE QSR experience / semi-casual dining is an advantage
RTC-1 Recruitment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we support various industries with their recruitment needs across the Middle East and Africa.