About the role:
We are looking for a CAD technician to join our main project in Jeddah.
A normal week includes:
* Adjust existing drawings and recommend changes based on their understanding and knowledge of the project.
* Design and draft CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings and follow project schedules.
* Liaise with architects and engineers to assemble products, structural requirements and designs
* Calculation of dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
* Describe step-by-step production methods (including the types of equipment and software that will be used)
* Create detailed designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software
* Designing charts, maps and charts to illustrate the workflow
* Preparing and reviewing preliminary drawings and reviewing them with the engineering team
* Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
* Meet all project specifications and coordinate it within the principles of the company.
* Meet project delivery dates.
*Work closely with AutoCAD manager, project managers and project engineers to ensure design accuracy. Also, to ensure that contract responsibilities are fulfilled.
* Responsible for maintaining the CAD drawing library.
* Assist in increasing and maintaining quality assurance processes.
* Prepare presentation materials using AutoCAD drawing software.
* Review and interpretation of client specifications.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
* Degree or diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution
* At least (10) years of experience in related CAD design field.
What if we could?
information about us:
In addition to rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical coverage, generous annual leave days, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be You, Be Happy – We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can make to WSP. We understand the benefits that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion, belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the basic criteria.
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional engineering services consulting firms. We are committed to our local communities and driven by an international mindset. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, software and construction management professionals. We design durable solutions in the real estate and buildings, transportation and infrastructure, environment, industry, resources (including mining and oil and gas) and power and energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic advisory services. With 36,000 talented people in over 500 offices in 40 countries, we design projects that will help communities grow for life.