Business Development – Arabic
The role of the Business Development Manager in Arabic is to assist the sales and growth efforts of the organization by contributing to the acquisition of new clients. He must be able to offer ideas to attract new customers and keep senior management informed about the market and competitors’ activity.
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include:
• Building connections with potential clients to create new business opportunities
• Maintain updated potential customer database
• Make cold calls to new potential clients
• Support for writing new business proposals
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
• Arranging senior management meetings with potential clients
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for customer acquisition, bidding, etc.
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
• Promote company products/services that address or predict customer objectives
• Strengthening and developing relationships with clients/clients
• Cross-selling of various services with existing clients.
• Associate and build rapport with high-level business managers
• Understand customer requirements and be able to respond effectively in a satisfactory and helpful context
• Networking and references through seminars, conferences and events
Qualifications – Graduate / Postgraduate (MBA)
• Demonstrably successful experience of 3-5 years in business development or corporate sales in the UAE
• Achieving goals
• Working on setting performance standards
• Fluent in Arabic
• Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution and excellent customer interface at all times and at all costs)
• Idea generation (for client and department)
• Adding value and advantage – experience and knowledge in corporate services and consulting
• An exceptional and different approach to the current market
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in Arabic
• Presentable and confident enough to present on behalf of the company in various forums.
• Possess negotiation skills – on terms of discussion with the client on joint proposals and payments
• Ability to learn fast (quick learner)
• Positive behavior and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment
• Deep understanding of market movements and competitive organisations.
• Focus and ability to work in parallel with other teams on the perspectives of relationships and government agencies
Mayur Batra Group was incorporated in 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputable auditing, accounting and consulting firm. Mayur Batra Group’s current clients include about 60 Fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals with rich experience in auditing, accounting, bookkeeping, administrative services, human resource recruitment, advisory and advisory services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and build long-term relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about our customers’ success and are committed to delivering value. We take a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.