Manama, April 23 (BNA): The most prominent headlines of the Bahraini daily newspapers in the local news today, Sunday:
– The Minister of Tourism confirms keenness to promote tourism projects in the new urban areas.
– Urging Bahrainis in Sudan to update their personal data with the Kingdom’s embassy in Khartoum to facilitate communication, and to receive assistance when needed.
– The Ministry of Foreign Affairs urged citizens wishing to visit Sudan to postpone their trips until further notice.
– Directorates of the Ministry of Interior continue their efforts to ensure the safety of citizens and residents during the Eid Al-Fitr holiday.
– President of the University of Bahrain receives the Chinese ambassador.
The talented student wins 15 awards.
– Safety call after the mosque fire.
A proposed new center to promote innovation.
Loeb aims to extend the winning record in Mexico to boost Bahrain Raid Extreme’s bid for the World Championship title.