Our client is a leading automotive company that manufactures, develops and sells cars, motorcycles, parts and accessories worldwide. They are currently looking for an after sales manager to be based in Oman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sets annual qualitative and quantitative after-sales goals.
• Derives or prepares appropriate measures to achieve and control these objectives.
• Implemented and paid for through measures related to SMEs, service loyalty, spare parts, accessories, and workshop turnover, as well as ensuring high quality of customer service.
• Organizes/monitors and evaluates the internal aftermarket key figures in the retailer.
• Analysis of the potential of the aftermarket market and the level of its exploitation.
• Performing and evaluating market studies and regional competition for the aftermarket area.
• Apply, implement and examine post-sales, marketing and competition measures in relation to specific campaigns and market conditions.
• Determine a set of after-sales services directed towards the appropriate target groups, taking into account the competitive environment.
• Implements aftermarket standards/directives specified by the retailer and those specified by the company.
• Ensures participation in service reports in order to set benchmarks with other retailers.
• Conduct internal workshop tests and quality metrics and implement improvement measures in order to improve after-sales quality.
• Preparing and updating organizational charts and job descriptions for after sales service staff.
• Responsible for planning and implementing personnel requirements in after sales (recruitment, layoffs).
• Controls service advisor based on specific key numbers.
• Implementation of reward systems related to performance in the aftermarket.
• The annual evaluation process is conducted with his sales staff, which includes the definition of an individual development plan for each employee.
• Determine workshop working times and after-sales working times in consultation with the Board of Directors, if necessary by developing, adapting and implementing working time models.
• Act as a role model and ensure employee behavior consistent with the brand.
• Legally represents the aftermarket, on the basis of consultation with the Board of Directors.
• Represents after-sales services internally and externally
Qualifications and requirements:
• More than 10 years of experience (excellent experience required)
• Professional experience in the service department of an automotive retailer
• DRIVING EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a company/automotive industry
• Minimum one-month notice period
• GCC experience a plus
• The candidate must be currently located in Oman
• Good general education
• Business and/or technical training
• Driving License
Propel Consult offers a service in line with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of employment stems from our sincere belief in providing professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading local and multinational organizations across the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. The concentration of our resources has resulted in the creation of 5 distinct specialized divisions:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Human Resources
- oil and gas