Fast Telco, a subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
The purpose of the role:
Handle the day-to-day activities of planning, installation and wireless support in the Radio Systems division and work with other relevant FT divisions, Ooredoo teams and suppliers to ensure that assigned tasks are completed systematically and according to the KPI.
Main Responsibilities and Responsibilities:
Handle all wireless installations according to the KPI.
– Ensuring that the service and related civil works are completed according to the standards.
Handling systems activities and ensuring that they are closed on time.
– Dealing with site survey requests.
Submit wireless proposals to the engineering team.
Wireless solution planning for MW and WIFI services
– Respond to TTs in a timely manner.
Provide second level support to the NOC team.
– Attending to the client’s premises and fixing the problem raised.
Follow up with vendors and third parties on assigned tasks.
Provide first level support to accomplish assigned tasks.
– Auditing the work of the vendor and ensuring that the task has been done according to the standards.
Extracting data reports for assigned tasks from systems to handle daily activities.
– Updating the database reports for the wireless services provided and wireless offers and providing them to the Radio Systems Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or any related field.
Experience in medium to large scale environments of ISP, MNO and/or any related field.
Hands-on experience in MW, WIFI, 5G/4G and outdoor wireless solutions.
Knowledge of routing and switches.
Field experience is desirable.
Experience in a technical environment with practical experience in networking technologies in medium to large environments.
Good experience in wireless communication systems such as microwave, Wi-Fi, 4G and 5G.
Good experience in RF planning.
Good knowledge of switching, routing and security equipment and protocols.
– Teamwork skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
Note: You will be asked to attach the following:
– Resume / CV
We are a leading international communications company providing mobile, fixed, broadband and managed services to businesses tailored to meet the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching people’s lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging connections to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as The Qtel Group, we have a customer base of $92.9 million and revenue of $9.3 billion in 2012.