• Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on all training results and maintain company training records.
• Training new employees on company policies and procedures and using the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
• Gathering and evaluating information from staff and management about previous training to identify weaknesses and areas in need of additional training.
• Attending seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training courses.
• Assigning and training new trainers and delegating training tasks to new trainers and performance appraisal.
• Market companies training opportunities for employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
• Inform employees of scheduled training and track their progress.
• Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
300 to 350 OMR per month, including fixed allowances.
Additional Benefits: Service Fee
• Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in word processing and presentation software
• The ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers
Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
• Exceptional organizational skills, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with a team and attention to detail
• Familiar with learning management systems, instructional design and e-learning platforms
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and evaluate and analyze data
Our hotels are not just a place to sleep. It is a place to dream. For a taste of adventure. And to remember forever. You will not miss a beat in our bustling cities. Nor are we. Tag your #MyMillennium holiday moments to take us with you.
Whether your destination is in Europe, the USA, China, Asia or New Zealand, you’ll find Millennium and Copthorne hotels that meet your needs for comfort and style in exceptionally convenient locations. From London to Los Angeles, from Shanghai to Dubai, from Paris to Penang, and from Auckland to Abu Dhabi, you will find yourself perfectly positioned to enjoy your trip.
Millennium and Copthorne hotels offer the perfect gateway to countless destinations, such as the stunning shopping malls of the Middle East, the Forbidden City of Beijing, the stunning landscapes of New Zealand, the theaters of London and New York, and the vast open spaces of Alaska. …everything is here for you.
These destinations, all different and rewarding in unique ways, are united by Millennium and Copthorne Hotels’ dedication to providing outstanding service, meticulous attention to detail and cutting edge amenities, to business and leisure guests alike.
Many of the most memorable tourist attractions and the most prominent business districts in the world lie close to the hotels, as you will find them. Let your discovery of the world begin with an exploration of the website and the fantastic accommodations, venues, facilities and services offered by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels.