• Responsible for testing the whole process of the company’s product, writing and executing test cases, able to conduct comprehensive and standardized testing of products according to software testing process to ensure the quality of products online
• The ability to improve test efficiency, take the initiative to move the project forward and improve the quality and speed of work
• Maintain active communication with product and development, assist in positioning analysis and problem solving, and summarize test implementation
• Respond to and follow-up feedback on online problems and help R&D solve them
• Participate in the publication and dissemination to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
10,000 to 25,000 dirhams per month, including fixed allowances.
• University degree or higher, with 3-5 years of software testing experience, with testing experience
• Skilled in the use of software testing methods (functional testing and automation), and familiar with testing processes and relevant software engineering principles
• Ability to independently complete interface testing and develop interface automation status
• Have good communication and expression skills, be proactive and enthusiastic, and be willing to help others
• Ability to prepare, write and implement automated test scripts using the Selenium framework
• Hands-on experience using simulation testing tools such as BrowserStack for mobile applications and cross-browser testing
• Hands-on experience in API/web service testing (tools like Postman).
• Extra points
• Experience in information flow, advertising, application testing and data testing
• Proficiency in at least one development or scripting language
A leading company in the Emirates.