• Technicians are required to maintain all equipment such as excavators, wheel loaders, drilling rigs and any other equipment.
• Follow up on order status, collaborating with the sales team to ensure smooth delivery of equipment;
• Undergraduate degrees and above, hydraulics or machinery related majors
• At least 3 years’ experience in sales and service in the construction machinery field
• Strong equipment service skills and rich experience in equipment care and maintenance, Fluency in English and Arabic
• Ability to adapt to frequent business trips.
A global leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment and renewable wind energy systems. A leading enterprise in the high-end equipment manufacturing industry with more than 20 R&D centers and manufacturing bases all over the world. Our market value exceeded 20 billion US dollars in 2019, ranking among the top 3 construction machinery manufacturers globally. Currently, our company has built 25 manufacturing bases, more than 100 offices with more than 400 agents and 8000 suppliers around the world. Our products are exported to 150 countries and regions.