To take ownership of project design, procurement, execution and closings, and to ensure projects are delivered as desired, fit for purpose, schedule and budget, while maintaining safety, environment, security, quality control and closing contractual issues.
Saudi Vision 2030 mega project developer – the role of the customer
* Facilitate the identification of project scope, objectives and deliverables.
* Develop project scopes and objectives and ensure technical feasibility
* Involvement of all relevant stakeholders in the project scope and substantive development.
* Develop a communication strategy and develop a communication matrix with all stakeholders, correspondence and documents.
* Relationship management with all stakeholders.
* Continuous monitoring and reporting of project progress to stakeholders.
* Ensure implementation of communication strategy and matrix
* Determine project tasks and resource requirements.
* Ensure availability and allocation of resources.
* Assemble and coordinate project staff.
* Manage project resource allocation.
* Provide direction and support to the project team.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to flawlessly execute projects.
* Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and third parties/vendors.
* Planning and implementation of the steps required for the success of the project.
* Develop large-scale project plans
* Project budget management
* Planning and scheduling project schedules
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs and objectives.
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Provide project budget, manage spending while controlling costs.
* Ensure that invoices are processed on time after ensuring receipt of the completed project.
* Perform risk management to reduce project risks.
* Ensure compliance with safety.
* Develop Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) plans
* Confirmation of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) plans.
* Ensure functionality and implementation of QA/AC and HSE plans
* Solve all aspects of nonconformities
* Project evaluations and results evaluation
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
* Provide reports that identify the progress of the project, problems and solutions
* Provide alternatives to keep the project under control in all aspects (budget, schedule, quality)
* Facilitate the project delivery process such as making walkthroughs and managing all exceptions items.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Track project results using the right tools
* Provide a clear and complete handover to the end users of the project
* An opportunity to work with one of the largest global mega projects in line with the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030.
* Competitive tax-free salary and international family benefits
* Bachelor of Engineering.
*You must have at least 15 years of relevant experience.
* Leadership: Empowering, motivating and inspiring the team to achieve accomplishments within the constraints of the project by demonstrating commitment, experience, trust, genuine interest and ability to help everyone solve challenges and achieve goals.
* Business Communication: Use correct language, tone, and storytelling techniques when communicating, describing or explaining issues via email, chat, reports, presentations, and other forms and channels of communication.
* Decision making: Make quick, informed, and fact-based decisions in favor of the project.
Accountability: Embracing ownership and accountability for the project.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consulting firms, specializing in the recruitment of candidates for permanent, contractual, temporary and temporary positions with clients around the world.
The group has operations in the United Kingdom, continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the following areas:
Finance and Accounting Banking and Finance Procurement Property Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering Human Resources Sales Technology Marketing Secretarial Legal Executive Search
The group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs more than 5,000 employees worldwide.