As the infrastructure manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of the cloud and on-site infrastructure.
A pioneering organization undergoing exciting developments.
* Work with established policies and procedures to design and implement IT infrastructure including servers, network equipment and cloud solutions.
* Provide support (L2 & L3), respond to work orders from users, and analyze and resolve reported technical issues.
* Manage and support Azure and AWS environments. Manage all links between different sites and data centers.
* Actively participate in management response protocols for critical infrastructure.
* Maintain documentation of areas of responsibility.
* Support hygiene commitments related to the organization’s cyber security as outlined by the IT leadership.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work in a leading organization
* Fluency in French and English is a must.
* You will have a minimum of 5 years experience managing cloud services or infrastructure in a large scale environment.
* Public installed experience (AWS or Azure) and private cloud platforms.
Strong knowledge of IP, VPN, DNS, WINS, load balancing, firewall technologies, VMWare, HP, IBM, Cisco, Dell and other HW/SW offerings of major vendors.
* In-depth knowledge of directory services, authentication technologies, Active Directory/LDAP, etc.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consulting firms, specializing in the recruitment of candidates for permanent, contractual, temporary and temporary positions with clients around the world.
The group has operations in the United Kingdom, continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the following areas:
Finance and Accounting Banking and Finance Procurement Property Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering Human Resources Sales Technology Marketing Secretarial Legal Executive Search
The group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs more than 5,000 employees worldwide.