Chef Di Party
Are you ready for an amazing career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen by working alongside an amazing team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and want more.
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies and the opportunity to obtain on-the-job qualifications
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
Ensure that their station is properly stocked with food and equipment
Creating the highest quality food according to the standards of a chef
– Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus
Ensure consistency in preparing all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to proprietary recipes and standards
– Reports and tracks food scraps or equipment issues to Junior Sous Chef
– Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive on guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
With at least 1-2 years related work experience in a hotel
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose in your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care about the world, dare to challenge the status quo! # no limits
A caring employer offering respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.