Owning and growing the Deliveroo restaurant portfolio in Qatar, tasked with building and managing a group of over a hundred partner restaurants while expanding Deliveroo’s market leadership.
• Building the commercial and growth strategy for the best brands, large corporate accounts and chains in Qatar
• Liaise with various functions such as operations, marketing and customer service to identify growth opportunities
• Hold meetings with high-profile F&B groups to build relationships and business growth
• Establish relationships with key stakeholders in the restaurant industry in Qatar
• Build Deliveroo’s image and reputation as an established and valuable leader in the food and beverage industry in Qatar
• Education (BA/BA in business or related field; MA/MA/MBA is a plus)
• At least 5 years experience in F&B, Tech, e-commerce or any related field
• Beginner, strong analytical skills, adaptable, independent, well organized with excellent communication and negotiation qualities
• Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is required
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a plus
Benefits and versatility
Annual leave leave
• work visa
• Medical Insurance
• Annual main flight tickets
• Free Deliveroo Plus – Free delivery and access to special offers
• Maternity and paternity benefits
• Year-end parties and regular social events
• A very fun team to work alongside!
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 beloved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 contestants to deliver the world’s best food delivery experience.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, and has around 3,500 employees in offices around the world.
Deliveroo operates at nearly 800 locations in 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.