Established over 40 years ago, the company is a leading chemical manufacturing company based in the Middle East. The company prides itself on its innovative solutions and value-added services that it provides to clients across a wide range of industry sectors. This role was created to manage and grow its presence in the market in Kuwait.
Responsible for the profitable management of all aspects of local sales leading to the achievement of existing and new customer sales growth shares.
• Leading the local sales team (20 people) covering Kuwait
• Take responsibility for developing relationships with key company accounts
• Ensure that the company achieves its sales targets for the local markets
• Work closely with customer service and technical departments
• Giving regular feedback on market activity
• Provide regular reports on sales and activity
• Promote and sell the full range of products
• Take an active part in exhibitions
• Manage customer complaints to protect reputation
• Prepare plant scale and financial area annually
• Work with the company’s CRM tool on a daily basis
• Ready to move and be based in Kuwait
• University graduate or higher education qualifications
• Proven experience in sales growth and key account management
• Experience in leading a sales team
• Chemical selling experience is essential
• Effective in building relationships
• Skilled in communicating, negotiating and presenting clients
• Capable of multitasking and adaptable to business needs
• Works at all levels of work
• Possess a strong business intelligence
Listgrove Limited, founded in 1975, has grown entirely through organic expansion, rather than mergers or acquisitions. Our passion is to help organizations maintain a competitive advantage by maximizing the performance of their employees. We provide a full range of recruitment and human resource management solutions to today’s manufacturing industries, with in-depth strengths in the plastics, packaging and related sectors setting us apart in the market. Unparalleled expertise and specialist expertise underpin Listgrove’s ability to deliver successful solutions in the face of diverse and demanding job profiles.
The company has established a leading presence in many of the major global markets for professional recruitment and positioned itself with other HR services that provide an opportunity for future growth. In the UK market Listgrove has also built a strong regional presence and thus Listgrove is among the most recognized brands in the manufacturing sector.