Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What’s in it for you?
– The Employee Benefits Card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world!
– Ability to make a difference through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do?
The sales officer will implement the hotel’s sales objectives, strategies and activities to secure new accounts and develop these accounts into profitable business for the hotel, thereby achieving and exceeding the expected revenue numbers for rooms and events.
Work to achieve personal revenue targets and property budgeted targets.
Take personal responsibility for ensuring that standards are maintained by following all departmental standard operating procedures.
– Take advantage of the identification system to track, request and follow up the account and to prepare contracts.
– place the sales activity in the identification system; Achieve weekly targets in agreed sales and telemarketing calls.
– Respond promptly to all inquiries following our criteria and a maximum of 24 hours period from customers, prospects and key referrals with maximum details of dates, prices and F&B offerings. Help clients with their budget and help them find the best solutions.
Responsible for customer retention including phone solicitations, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communications though transferring and generating additional revenue from existing and new accounts as agreed with the Sales Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing.
– To maintain files and accounts properly. To follow up on the submitted proposals and check with customers if the proposals sent from the hotel are clear.
To take personal responsibility for understanding the budget guidelines required for hotels, to enable delegated decisions in all rate negotiations.
– To ensure accurate delivery and follow-up with the events team.
Work with other departments within the hotel to provide high quality services to clients.
– To initiate and perform on-site inspections.
To entertain clients during site visits and lunches and dinners with clients.
Effectively support the sales intern to help them carry out their roles effectively
Participate in all appropriate internal meetings as well as training provided by the hotel.
Initiate and complete any other task assigned by the Sales Manager or Sales and Marketing Manager.
– Sales calls and telemarketing activities are updated in the system on a weekly basis.
Develops and amends action plan on a monthly basis with assigning a set of accounts and comments on past actions and future actions.
Your experience and skills include:
– Arabic speaker – preferred
Experience in hotel sales in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries
Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
– Strong attention to detail
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible, organized and reliable
Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
Quick to learn and quick to think
Passionate about sales
The ability to focus attention on the guest’s needs, and remain calm and polite at all times
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than just a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than just a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.