• Establishing and maintaining the company’s risk management framework, systems and controls to mitigate, monitor and control the specific risks to which the company is exposed.
• Work closely with senior management/heads of business units to identify risks.
• Develop and implement IRAP/risk management procedures and risk assessment matrix.
• Assist in the design and maintenance of the company’s IRAP and ICAAP assessments;
• Providing the Board of Directors with periodic reports related to the company’s current and emerging risks.
• Ensure the implementation of the business continuity plan.
• Assist in ensuring ongoing regulatory compliance with DFSA rules and applicable DIFC legislation.
• DFSA experience
• Proven experience as a Risk Manager
• Knowledge of risk assessment and control
• Experience in audit and reporting procedures
• Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
• Professional Risk Manager (PRM)
• Certified Risk Analyst (CRA)
IC Markets is a market-leading online retail trading platform offering trading instruments, including currencies, stocks, commodities, futures, bonds and digital assets. IC Markets offers its clients advanced trading platforms, low latency connectivity, and superior liquidity.
Our management team has extensive experience in the forex, CFD and equity markets. It is this experience that has enabled us to select the best possible technical solutions on the market.