We are proud to work with one of the leading PC vendors worldwide. They are still the fastest growing company in their field. With their technology, service, and global footprint, they are able to inspire the entire world.
Our client is dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurship and ownership. It is a collaborative workplace where your talents will be challenged and your efforts recognized and rewarded. Our clients host some of the most advanced thinkers, creative doers, endless creators who will always challenge the traditional and who know that true innovators don’t stand still. No matter which team you are a part of, you can join them, where you can make a real impact from your first day.
On behalf of our clients, we are looking for a motivated, articulate and enthusiastic Relationship Manager based in the Eastern Province for Oil & Gas Sector Relationship Accounts to attract new net clients, while supporting and leading end user clients. As a Relationship Account Manager, you will create positive business outcomes for your clients and your company by reaching their prospects using inbound and outbound sales techniques including extensive collaboration with channel partners. You will work in an entrepreneurial environment and perform activities including those described below.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
* Managing the overall relationship with clients for the oil and gas sector; You will be responsible for revenue, portfolio sharing, customer satisfaction and driving growth in dedicated accounts
* Plan, facilitate and conduct complex negotiations on assigned accounts
* Create and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems
* Prepare status reports, including forecast sheet, activity, close, follow-up and adherence to goals.
* Perform contract administration functions
* Establish and maintain professional relationships as a trusted advisor with existing and potential clients.
You will report to the “Leader of Relationships Sector in Saudi Arabia” supporting clients in the corporate and public sectors. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning meetings and calls.
What we will offer you:
* An open and stimulating environment within one of the most thoughtful IT companies
* Flat structures and fast decision-making
A modern and flexible way of working that combines personal and professional life and work from home
* An international team with a strong focus on gender diversity
* Attractive compensation package
We ask candidates to send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection acts as a recruitment agency in connection with this vacancy.
What You Will Attend / Job Requirements:
* At least 5 years of relevant industry experience
* Proven track record in managing relationships and converting potential clients into sustainable sales in the oil and gas sector in the Eastern Province for at least 3-4 years
* Sound understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the business relationships/environment
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills for both small and large audiences
* Fluency in Arabic
Quest Search & Selection is a professional recruitment consulting firm with over 20 years of experience providing the world’s top candidates to the global retail, FMCG and hospitality industries.
With offices in the UK and Dubai, we have an international presence and global reach. Our recruitment staff positions candidates locally and internationally for a variety of roles with a focus on the following areas:
Retail Buying and Selling, E- and Digital Commerce, Food and Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality and Operations, Retail Stores and Operations, Human Resources and Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics, Sales and Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients that range from world famous brands within the retail, restaurant, hotel and consumer product spaces. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skills, knowledge and passion for their sectors.