• Follow up on immigration clearance agencies to proceed with bookings, and coordinate with csdof agencies
• Arrange interviews with OM and agencies to fill remaining visas.
• Follow up on all visas in process, QVCs and update agencies.
• Prepare letters of offer for shortlisted candidates requesting letters to agencies of different countries for work orders
• Follow up on candidates’ agencies with posting visas and bookings.
• Update access details for new entrants (including the request to create employee numbers)
• Preparing documents for reservations to print hard copies, and preparing internal papers to present them for luxury.
• Update recruitment invoices for posting any candidate by the agency for payment tracking.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience. GCC experience an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in overseas recruitment.
ACCIONA is one of Spain’s main business groups and is a leader in the areas of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 specialists, it operates in more than 30 countries on five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain’s premium Ibex 35 index and is a major stock in the market (see financial information).
ACCIONA’s position as a leader in development and sustainability expresses its ability to respond to the challenge of achieving sustainable development through all areas of its activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce our carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low carbon economy. ACCIONA’s activities and companies avoid millions of metric tons of emissions each year (see Emissions Scale). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the company’s sustainability strategy.