At PricewaterhouseCoopers, we measure success by our ability to create the value our customers and employees seek. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and focusing on delivering value in everything we do. We are a network of companies in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people committed to providing world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region 40 years ago, PwC Middle East employs more than 4,200 people in 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry experience and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments throughout the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Internal company services
do not apply
Job description and summary
To provide support and administrative assistance for specific routines
Administrative workflows for internal customer groups within the company,
On a default basis from a remote location.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
• Expenses and work schedules
• Coordination and preparation of monthly expense claims
Forty submissions to executives’ night time schedules if needed and your own expenses and schedules by due dates using the company’s system
• Travel Reservations
• Organizing travel and accommodation reservations for executives
• Maximizing cost-cutting opportunities through timely and appropriate travel options
• Liaise with the travel approvals team to follow up on approvals
• Organize visa and taxi bookings as required
• Meetings, conference calls and Webex
• Organizing and coordinating the logistics for internal and external meetings (Board room reservations and refreshments)
• Prepare and send call information to all interested parties
• Organize conference calls as needed and keep a log of calls for accounting purposes
• Relationships with clients
• Develop good working relationships with executives via phone and email communications
• Partner and Executive General Manager
• Develop an understanding of PwC’s standards and formats
• Prepare documents as and when required, i.e. presentations, proposals, and letters
• Ensure that all documents are submitted in a systematic manner
• Assist fellow EAs when required and work collaboratively with team members
Learning and growth:
• To exercise confidentiality, good judgment and personal sensitivity in everything
• aspects of the role
• Comply with PwC’s policies and procedures in all aspects of the role
• Building a strong working relationship network both internally and externally
• Act as a key resource and liaise with other functional areas of the business, building cross functional relationships as needed
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Bachelor degree
• 3+ years experience in a management role
• Fluency in both written and spoken English, and Arabic is an advantage
• Specific skills:
• Experience with a professional services company preferred
Knowledge and skills
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, work regularly on their own, highlight issues and suggest possible solutions
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good listening skills and the ability to take instructions and directions from partners and managers located in a different location
• Work independently with minimal guidance
• To exercise confidentiality, good judgment and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role at all times
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must have a professional phone style
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, on a virtual basis and with a partner/executive who travels frequently
• Demonstrated team player and dedication to providing a high level of service
• Must have a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
• Knowledge of administrative systems and processes
• Proficiency in Google including G Suite
PwC companies help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
We are a network of companies in 158 countries with approximately 169,000 people committed to providing quality assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which the member companies of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these companies make up the global PwC network.
In the three main areas of business or service assurance lines, tax and consultancy, we work with our clients from start-ups to the world’s leading organizations to measure, protect and promote the things that matter most to them.
We help our people learn, discover, develop and make a real difference throughout their working lives. We have great ambitions for growth.
The Middle East region of PwC is part of what we call the central bloc and includes the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
Established in the region over 40 years ago, PwC already employs over 4,500 people and is well on its way to becoming the number one professional services company in the Middle East.