Manama, June 21 (BNA): His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince and Prime Minister, today issued Resolution No. (46) of 2023 amending some provisions of Resolution No. (61) of 2009 regarding the establishment and formation of the Supreme Organizing Committee for the Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS). BIAS) on the proposal of the Chairman of the Higher Organizing Committee of BIAS.
The decision stipulated the amendment of Article (2) of Resolution No. (61) of 2009 regarding the establishment and formation of the Supreme Organizing Committee for the Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS) as follows:
The Supreme Organizing Committee of the Bahrain International Airshow (BIAS) is chaired by the Personal Representative of His Majesty the King, His Highness Shaikh Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, and consists of the following members:
1. Minister of Transport and Communications
2. Commander of Sakhir Air Base
3. Undersecretary of Civil Aviation at the Ministry of Transportation and Communications
4. General Manager of the Bahrain International Airshow
5. A representative of the Royal Court
6. Two experienced members nominated by the Chairman of the Committee
The authority stipulated in Clause (5) of the preceding paragraph determines who will represent them in the committee.
The Ministers – each within his jurisdiction – shall implement the provisions of this Resolution, and it shall come into effect immediately upon its publication in the Official Gazette.
#HRH #Crown #Prince #Prime #Minister #issued #Edict