Summary: KNZ is looking for experienced Network Security Consulting Engineers to support Managed Palo Alto (PA) security for KNZ clients. The ideal candidate will have experience with a Network Operation Center (NOC) or Security Operations Center (SOC). This person should possess strong problem-solving, analysis, and communication skills; Demonstrate the ability to be independent, self-initiated, and self-motivated while working in a collaborative team-oriented environment; Demonstrate the ability to remain calm, positive, and drama-free in challenging, fast-paced situations.
Duties and responsibilities include: Other duties may be assigned
• Development of operational configuration
• Develop operating manuals
• Develop processes and procedures based on best practices to prevent threats
• Perform remote troubleshooting through proven diagnostic techniques
• Analyze and resolve network and connectivity performance and related issues
• Manage and implement equipment build-ups and deployment of software patches and upgrades
• Create and maintain accurate documentation of the internal knowledge base
• Root cause analysis and problem solving
• Actively works to identify and resolve recurring problems, and improve existing services or processes when necessary
• Demonstrates full competence in problem management
• Providing exceptional customer service:
• Provide customer guidance, knowledge, and efforts to prevent customer from technical issues
• Maintaining client relationships with the company through multiple forms of electronic interactions
• Provide solutions to technology issues and problems in an easy-to-use language
• Provide clear communication with clients to ensure that all open issues are resolved
• Experience Palo Alto / Panorama Management
• Experience with PA Threat Prevention / O&M configuration (particularly the IPS function)
• Experience Palo Alto Networks XML API integration an added advantage
• Cisco ISE and FirePower are an added advantage
• Experience / Knowledge Engineering / Configuration Wildfire PA
• Ability to document processes/playbooks/runbooks/configs
• Familiar with ITIL operations
• More than 5 years of experience in Network Engineering / Implementation / Support / Troubleshooting
• 3+ years of experience in Palo Alto / Cisco / Firewall designs and implementation in medium to large environments
• Experience in demonstrating analytical and problem-solving skills
• CCNP . Certification
PCNSE . Certification
• CCIE Plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
KNZ is a global IT consulting firm. KNZ’s strength is built on the knowledge, extensive work experience, capabilities and level of competence of its team. In addition to the project delivery approach and project management discipline, our consultants are business leading and technical consultants, each possessing special knowledge and experience, adding value to the work offered to our clients.
Our client-centric strategy through the planning and implementation phases works with our clients’ core business objectives. KNZ specializes in solving complex IT challenges using our industry research, service delivery expertise and technology capabilities, we identify trends and develop solutions to help our clients.
We work closely with our clients to define and then quantify high-level goals for organizations, and create a roadmap on how to get there. We cover all functional levels from long-term strategic planning to day-to-day operations.