As a Microsoft infrastructure consultant, you will be responsible for designing and developing the technical aspects of the deployment infrastructure for various clients and also working closely with Microsoft.
• Acting as an infrastructure expert to support different clients in shifting different services from on-premises solutions to cloud technologies.
• Plan, design, configure and deploy a large-scale cloud infrastructure on-premises or on Azure for different clients.
• Produce comprehensive solution designs, while aggregating technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across application or infrastructure domains.
• Must have detailed knowledge and experience in one or more application or infrastructure areas and can clearly document and report on domain architecture.
• Ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in peer review processes for governance and technical design, working closely with clients and internal stakeholders as appropriate.
• Supervises the coordination between the Solution Architect/Solutions Manager, and teams working with other functional or technical architects.
• Experience and working knowledge of using Microsoft Azure with IaaS & PaaS / Microsoft 365 with security, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
• Strong practical Windows-based systems management skills in a cloud or virtualized environment.
• Proficiency in Windows / Active Directory / Exchange / Azure and Microsoft 365 technologies.
• Experience with large scale migration from data center to data center and/or data center to the cloud.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Experience planning and developing support operations and adherence to best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience in managing cloud/data center operations, including governance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
The candidate should have relevant experience with deployment/migration/configuration on the following technologies and platforms:
• Active Directory
• exchange server
• Microsoft Azure Cloud (IaaS / PaaS)
• Microsoft 365 (Office 365 / Enterprise Mobility + Security / Windows 10)
• System Center Suite
• database server
QDS solidified its game and expanded its presence in regional IT solutions, services and market support by building long-term relationships with clients and managers.
Since its inception in 1983, QDS has grown from strength to strength blending the latest technology with impeccable business acumen and meeting the most challenging requirements of the rapidly evolving IT landscape through strategic joint ventures, global vendor alliances, a comprehensive and strategic vertical focus and a well-trained and talented workforce It has more than 150 professionals.
Today, QDS provides a wide range of integrated IT-based business solutions that address almost the entire market scope, spanning various sectors such as banking, finance, healthcare, government, education, oil and gas, telecom and private sectors backed by high quality customer support.