We are WSP – Join us and get your career future ready!
Think bigger. Think higher. Think about laying the foundation stone. Join WSP, and you will be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on community transformation projects for all of us.
WSP is looking for a land surveyor with 5-7 years of experience to join the construction supervision team for a recently awarded infrastructure project in Medina. Preference for this role will be for Saudi nationals.?
This project will include the construction of infrastructure including roads, highways, bridges, tunnels and utilities. ??
The main objectives of the roles are:
* Collect and agree the reference points that will be used for the setup, and calculate the correct coordinates for the traverse using AutoCAD.
* Effective use of scanning tools in addition to their function to perform various scanning tasks and to perform testing to verify that the tools are well calibrated as part of the ISO procedures before starting work.
* Coordinate with Site Engineers for project priority regarding implementation, changes in plans, deviations from unusual activities or work to correct non-conformities and coordinate with the consultant for inspection and approval.
* Ensure the positional accuracy of the work.
* Identify any positional or dimensional errors in the contract drawings.
* Report any works created for incorrect alignments or levels.
* Verify the accuracy of the information contained in the built drawings
* Preparing the daily achievement report for the built surveys.
* Setup/Stakeout of all project coordinates and alignment of property lines and elevations.
* Assists in property surveys and maintains a good record of all property/residence related matters on the project during land acquisition and to enable work planning and execution
* Keep all business records in digital format and hard to make based drawings.
Your new role, what is your role?
We would love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in infrastructure projects.
* Keeping abreast of survey, planning and investigations systems.
* Saudi nationals are preferred
What’s in it for you?
What if we had a work-life balance? What if we were rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we were accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP understands that work is only one part of our lives and that making time for other things in our lives is important – whether it’s our families, friends, or ourselves. So if you work from home, work part time or have a flexible start and end time that will help, let us know as part of your application.
In addition to rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical coverage, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be You, Be Happy – We strive for a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can make to WSP. We understand the benefits that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion, belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the basic criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional engineering services consulting firms. We are committed to our local communities and driven by an international mindset. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, software and construction management professionals. We design durable solutions in the real estate, buildings, transportation, infrastructure, environment, industry, resources (including mining and oil and gas), power and energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic advisory services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices in 40 countries, we design projects that will help communities grow for life.