Able to design a quote with compatible pricing strategies that maximize orders and customer satisfaction. Interacts and communicates effectively with other functional teams; Engineering / Order Entry team during sales cycles, as required, to respond appropriately to customer requests.
• Hands-on experience in configuration, calibration, diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting of all types of primary measurement items and final controls (HART/FF)
• Hands-on experience in integration/communication of field tools to control systems and various subsystems with Yokogawa PRM. Start Device Viewer, Plug-ins, and Diagnostic Monitor for configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
• Hands-on experience in integration/communication of field tools with YOKOGAWA DCS & SIS; ALLEN-BRADLEY, SIEMENS, HIMA PLC and other control systems.
• Hands-on experience in updating DD/DTM file in both Field Instrument and PRM.
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting instrument hardware, and performing preventive and corrective maintenance activities at the operating station.
• Proficiency in interpreting loop drawings, wiring diagram and PID and using them in daily troubleshooting activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering.
At least 10 years of experience in the field of oil, gas, refining, petrochemical and fertilizers in the maintenance department.
Superiority Modern Services (SOMS) is a 100% Omani Small and Medium Responsibility Company established in 2015. SOMS is one of the leading and rapidly growing industrial maintenance service companies in the Sultanate of Oman that is certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We offer a variety of Industrial services in the fields of; Energy (power plants), oil and gas, water and wastewater treatment (desalination), engineering and marine consultancy. With our wide range of experiences, we are able to provide the “right” service of the highest quality in the market.