• In conjunction with the quality team, implement the following:
– Carry out management system audits in accordance with Qatar Railways audit program and procedures
Prepare audit reports and follow up/close corrective actions in a timely manner
Maintain a record of audit results and ensure that information is updated.
• Provide training to employees in areas such as Corporate Management System (CMS), QHSE, etc.
• Active participation in and contribution to improvement initiatives.
• Any other disciplinary task as directed by the executive management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management (minimum requirement)
• Postgraduate qualification in management or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in conducting audits, preferably in GCC countries
• At least 5 years of experience in quality management systems with international best practices
• Membership of Professional Institutions
• Experience with EFQM model recognition and HSE management systems would be an added advantage.
• Senior auditor training for ISO 9001 (must), ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development that provides expertise in project management, design management, construction management and contract management along with other associated project management functions. Founded in 2008, QPM is a central platform for providing project management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as the local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly skilled, enthusiastic and qualified professionals backed by the latest information technology and highly effective project management systems.