• Coordinates recruitment to ensure job descriptions are updated before the hiring process begins
• Assists recruitment with corresponding logistics and other recruitment activities based on the use of the recruitment tool
• Creates and maintains secure and confidential HR databases and filing systems using the HRMS
• Coordinate with Visa officials regarding employee visa requirements
• Ensures that HR policies and procedures are accurately communicated to stakeholders
From 5000 to 6000 dirhams per month, including fixed allowances.
• MBA in Human Resources required
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in HR field (UAE – at least one year)
• High degree of computer literacy. Knowledge of ERP system
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a multicultural environment
Parker Connect is the fastest growing management consulting firm in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as executive search and consultancy through our central office in Dubai, UAE. Since the commencement of operations, the organization has experienced rapid growth achieved purely through well-established business relationships and provision of high quality services. Our knowledge of the market in the region along with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which includes multinationals and local businesses.