An exciting career opportunity for a Human Resources Manager to join a global organization in Riyadh.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading consulting firm in Riyadh, with a global presence in the market. They are currently hiring a Saudi National – HR Manager to support the HR department across operations.
They are looking for dynamic and ambitious candidates with a strong personality to assume responsibilities within the organization’s human resources department.
* Be the main point of contact for employees in the organization
* Responsible for managing day-to-day HR operations across the organization including employee contracts, visa processing, payroll oversight, expenses, etc.
* Ensure the smooth running of the enrollment and termination process for employees
* Liaise with the talent acquisition team and provide assistance in the recruitment process.
* Responsible for coordinating and training new employees
* Responsible for handling employee relations, employee engagements, grievances, and performance management.
* Monitor annual leave and sick leave for employees.
* Building a healthy and positive work environment and culture
* Regularly review HR policies and procedures and ensure that they are adhered to as well as UAE labor laws by all employees across the organization.
* Maintaining discretion and confidentiality of the organization
What is on offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly stipend and benefits. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow in the field of human resources with a professional and reputable organization
* 2 – 3 years experience in human resource management is essential
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field is required
* Fluency in English is essential
*Currently located in the UAE and has proven local work experience with UAE labor laws
* Knowledge of human resource systems
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consulting firms, specializing in the recruitment of candidates for permanent, contractual, temporary and temporary positions with clients around the world.
The group has operations in the United Kingdom, continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the following areas:
Finance and Accounting Banking and Finance Procurement Property Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering Human Resources Sales Technology Marketing Secretarial Legal Executive Search
The group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs more than 5,000 employees worldwide.