La Cigale, the most impressive landmark adorning Doha’s skyline, lives up to its reputation and brings new levels of comfort to the city’s hotels and leisure facilities.
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies and the opportunity to obtain on-the-job qualifications
An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, essential job responsibilities and functions include but are not limited to the following:
Organizing, prioritizing and directing staff based on occupancy, arrival and departure so that the product guest is ready at the scheduled check-in time.
– Communicate with the heart via radio to facilitate changes and adjustments in work assignments and meet guest needs
– The state of readiness of the input unit in the housing system and communication with the reception desk to update the status and special requests.
Your experience and skills include:
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of experience and/or training; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Service-focused character required, prior leadership experience required
Previous experience working with Opera or a related system
– Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
Clearly communicate ideas, actions, and opportunities with strong communication skills
Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the stage for high performance
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than just a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, take care of the world; Dare to challenge the status quo! # no limits
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than just a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.