If you have a bubbly personality and love to spend time meeting new people from all over the world, this is the job for you!
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world!
– Ability to make a difference through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
– You will be responsible for registering guests in the loyalty program (All)
– You will be responsible for getting positive reviews from happy guests (Primary Google)
– If problems occur, you will be responsible for solving them
Consistently provide professional, friendly and engaging service.
Welcoming all guests upon entering and leaving the hotel while ensuring that service standards are followed.
– Ensure that no guest is left unattended; You must be in touch with everyone.
Be a hotel ambassador at all times, and encourage guests to come back.
– Engage in conversation with first-time visitors and provide directions as required.
– Assist guests with hotel facilities and promotions in an informative and informative manner
Use a positive and clear speaking voice, address the guest by name if you know him or her.
Listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet opening hours, hotel layout, ongoing activities and local attractions.
– Follow management policies, procedures and service standards
Be aware of the entire hotel operations in order to assist guests at all times.
Your experience and skills include:
Previous guest service experience is required.
He must have a professional and perfect presentation.
Must possess outstanding guest service skills and well-developed verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
Very responsible and reliable.
Confidence in dealing with guests
– Empty character
The ability to stand for long hours
– Fluent in English and Arabic
Note: You must be a Saudi citizen or have a valid transferable residence visa.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose in your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care about the world, dare to challenge the status quo! # no limits
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.