Groups and Events Sales Executive
With your passion and motivation, you can sell an unforgettable experience to the guests staying at your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your properties, building strong relationships and creating bonds with your guests.
If you’re great with people, have experience in interactive sales or a groups and events environment and are looking to join our growth journey, this is just the ticket!
What’s in it for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world!
– Ability to make a difference through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
– Be our primary contact for groups and events dealing with requests and the booking process from start to finish: from initial proposals, negotiations, contract management, planning, follow-up and securing repeat business
– Building great relationships with clients by taking care of them carefully and welcoming them into our spaces
– Use our OPERA reservation system to track all requests, handle reservations details, create contracts, invoices and job sheets, enter details such as room listings, receive deposits, track payments, and maintain an accurate and up-to-date database.
– Build strong relationships with our other teams and external third parties, keeping the guest experience at the heart of everything you do
– Pull reports and analytics for revenue and forecasting
Your experience and skills include:
Relevant sales experience is an asset
The ability to focus attention on the guest’s needs, and remain calm and polite at all times
– Responsible and very reliable
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Experience working within interactive sales in groups or events within hotels, venues or private member clubs
– Someone who got a boost from sales conversion, with a proven track record of beating goals
Experience using a system like OPERA would be an advantage
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose in your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.