First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Agent, you will take care of guests from the moment they arrive to their departure by ensuring that they have an unforgettable experience with us, and making sure that they “feel welcome”.
What it is for you:
– The Employee Benefits Card offers discounted rates with Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world!
– Ability to make a difference through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
– Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, and check for traces of any special guest requests.
– Registration and processing of arrival procedures for all arrivals.
– Update and verify guest information on the computer after check-in is completed.
Responsible for teller duties, foreign exchange transactions, night checking and reconciliation tasks when guests leave.
Handle counter reservation at all times and make reservation call when room reservations department is closed.
Provide friendly and courteous service to guests and respond quickly to all requests and inquiries at all times.
Resolve guest complaints/requests and liaise with the concerned department to ensure immediate follow-up and promptly reported to supervisors.
Handle the issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control of guest security.
– At the end of a shift or the day, communicate all the information the next shift must know to run operations well.
– Take the initiative to add a personalized experience.
– Proudly upgrade hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through additional selling.
Your experience and skills include:
Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel
Previous experience working with Opera or a related system
– Fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus
Your team and work environment:
Dynamic work environment.
A specific developmental career path.
Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose in your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care about the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! # no limits
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.