• Work closely with the leadership team to formulate the medium to long-term financial and strategic plan for the business
• Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
• Interpret budget directives in conjunction with senior management. Develop policies, procedures, and guidelines for implementing directives to guide the preparation of operational budgets.
• Advise regarding cost analysis, financial allocation and budgeting to support managers/managers to establish operating budgets and forecast related costs for the upcoming year and discuss and verify identified costs to ensure effective and efficient annual budget planning to maintain the company’s profitability.
• Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with procedures and regulations.
• Consolidate and summarize all operational budgets. Present it to senior management and recommend approval or rejection of fund requests.
• Communicate budgets, approvals or modifications to departmental directors/managers.
• Analyzing the administration’s monthly expenses, identifying and highlighting any discrepancies. Investigate the reasons behind ensuring sustainable financial performance
• Validation of cost center assignments. Communicate with departments responsible for correcting wrong postings to ensure appropriate costs are allocated to correct cost centers.
? Presenting the conclusion of the company’s performance to the senior management with the appropriate justification to support the decision-making process regarding the company’s financial performance.
? Providing insights to senior management on financial modeling, forecasting, and profitability
Academic qualifications and certificates:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Preferred)
• Certified Financial Analyst (Preferred)
10 to 15 years of experience in financial analysis preferably in listed manufacturing companies with at least 5 years in a management role
Suhail Holding Group is a Qatar-based group of companies operating under one umbrella specialized in the recycling, production and export of non-ferrous metals and processed plastics. Its reputation transcends itself with a wide network of subsidiaries firmly established as the leading recycling organization in Qatar.
The group consists of more than 30 diversified and comprehensive companies in 10 locations in Qatar and Europe. The group boasts a metal collective production capacity of more than 100,000 metric tons annually, and a plastics collective production capacity of more than 10,000 metric tons annually.
Suhail Holding Group is constantly expanding the group’s business operations, exporting its premium materials to major European and international markets, while looking forward to sourcing additional material within new promising regions. We strive to provide our customers with products of the highest standard that comply with international standards.
Our highest priority is customer satisfaction and therefore we are always happy to meet our customers’ needs. Since its establishment, Suhail Holding Group has achieved significant growth due to our strong leadership and great work ethic. We are constantly making investments in both our equipment and our team, and we are willing to offer no compromise in our quest to emerge as an industry leader in the domestic and international markets.