We are looking for an Executive Director of Finance and Operations who will be responsible for managing business support functions, such as Finance and Legal. The Executive Director of Finance and Operations will analyze and develop insightful reports on the key operational drivers of our business.
The responsibilities of this role include:
– Processing company invoices and expenses
– Payroll management
Communicating with the external accountant
– Establishing good working relationships with vendors and service providers
– Managing customer and supplier contracts
Handling other internal/external legal matters
Formulating policies and procedures related to finance and legal functions
The Finance and Operations Manager will be someone who can work with limited oversight and keep up to date with industry trends and best practices. The Executive Director of Finance and Operations must be a proactive player on the team ready to assist in a variety of areas, even those outside the original scope of responsibilities.
We are seeking a motivated, efficient and detail oriented individual to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and characteristics:
– At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
– Exceptional multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Committed to maintaining high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
– Excellent analytical problem solving skills
We are a dedicated research company based in the Middle East. We provide high quality business research tailored to our clients’ requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across many industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.