We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will report directly to the CEO providing him with a variety of highly responsible, complex and confidential administrative and secretarial/office support tasks.
• Arranging meetings, managing the Executive Director’s calendar schedule, and coordinating with relevant members to ensure attendance at meetings.
• Coordinating and scheduling other management meetings, preparing the meeting agenda, following up on attendance and recording meeting minutes and meeting decisions.
• Organizing, arranging and preparing documentation for meetings and presentations (both internal and external) in order to ensure that objectives for each meeting/presentation are achieved in all previous and prior meeting procedures.
• Dealing with all internal and external correspondence of the CEO to ensure follow-up and dispatch.
• Take and transcribe dictation, write internal correspondence, memos, and reports with input from relevant team members, and compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents to assist the CEO in managing correspondence.
• Follow up on messages and issues and carry out various administrative tasks through effective coordination thus ensuring that work is completed on time in an efficient manner.
• Record and relay accurate and timely messages from clients on phone, email and hand and provide adequate information when needed to ensure proper communication between teams.
• Handling business travel plans and arrangements including airline tickets, hotel rooms, conference recording/business meeting arrangements so as to ensure everything is procured on time thus assisting in smooth transactions.
• Implement an accurate database and filing system to keep records of all departmental correspondence, documents and reports.
• Update, maintain and store departmental files and departmental documents in a confidential manner for documentation and registration purposes to ensure easy retrieval.
Knowledge and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field
• Strong administrative/secretarial and office support skills
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Office applications
• Good communication skills in English
• Good communication skills in Arabic is a plus
Marcom offers integrated marketing communications, event management, planning and marketing consulting that pioneered its practice in 1999. From its very first day, Marcom has started successfully serving large international clients, managing their direct marketing activities and building a database of business leads. Today, Marcom is the leading provider in its field in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Over the past decade, we have laid the foundation for the industry for both local and international clients by exceeding expectations and strengthening their presence in the Saudi market.