Establish mechanisms and scope of work for facilities management procedures with downstream service providers at the city level. Develop community engineering strategy, policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with local and national legislation/government bodies. Establish mechanisms to ensure the continuous quality of engineering services and environmental aspects of sustainability are present in community development.
Our client is a regionally famous GIGA project. As part of the Saudization initiative, they are looking for a Saudi national leader specializing in facilities management. With an in-depth understanding of the operations of technical facilities.
• Extensive scope of service supervision to ensure efficient supply of facilities. Comprehensive maintenance, green areas, building repair, small projects.
• Ensure that engineering is implemented to the highest standards.
• Identify opportunities that will continually improve all aspects of engineering operations
• Monitor business and analyze data on PPMs to ensure future operation and maintenance problems are minimized.
• Support the development of financial management contracts and management of contractors
• Contribute to the procurement strategy and benchmarking of engineering projects in the communities
• Evaluate and forecast engineering and maintenance financial performance across communities, including comparison of actual values to budget, consideration of projections and management activity to deliver agreed financial results.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly stipend, including basic housing and transportation allowances. It provides the candidate with an opportunity to be part of a mega project of Saudi Vision 2030.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent
Preferred: Master’s degree (MBA) or equivalent
Familiarity with mechanical/electrical engineering
Over 15 years of experience in a similar role.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consulting firms, specializing in the recruitment of candidates for permanent, contractual, temporary and temporary positions with clients around the world.
The group has operations in the United Kingdom, continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the following areas:
Finance and Accounting Banking and Finance Procurement Property Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering Human Resources Sales Technology Marketing Secretarial Legal Executive Search
The group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs more than 5,000 employees worldwide.