We are looking for self-propelled, regulated, independent, well-educated candidates who would like to grow a career in an ambitious, fast-moving technology field.
• You will be part of a team of highly trained technicians to capture the real world, working in the field as a digital surveyor to fulfill large volumes of orders for our clients.
• Your role is to provide an efficient and high standard mobile digital survey service to our clients, surveying and documenting properties, interior spaces and other large assets.
• We use a combination of patent-pending hardware and software systems to capture indoor spaces in high resolution and broadcast it to our cloud where advanced image processing algorithms transform data into high definition, convenient to use, immersive virtual reality experiences and other assets.
• You will be fully trained and have professional qualifications in Property Measurement / Digital Surveying as well as building advanced imaging skills.
• We work with a group of demanding professionals to provide services that add value to their business operations, so we need an excellent field team to help our clients get a great return on their investment.
• You will interact with clients and their clients to provide a highly efficient service and act as an ambassador for our brand.
you have to:
• To have a valid motorcycle driving license in the United Arab Emirates.
• Fair knowledge of Dubai geographically.
• To be technologically qualified i.e. you need to learn and perform duties using different tools and software, and detailed training will be provided.
• Enjoy regular, reliable access to your broadband connection at home.
• Be comfortable and motivated to stay home and work on the road.
• Pay attention to detail and be obsessed with accuracy.
• Be confident in communicating with members of the audience in person.
• Exceptionally positive and patient in accepting and completing assignments on time to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
• Have a great attitude – good enough is never enough.
• Good spoken English with expert level of understanding the same.
• Be smart, presentable and comfortable in professional business environments.
• Exceptional skills in time management and self-organization – punctuality.
Adecco Group is the world’s leading consulting and solutions company. We pride ourselves on making a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people each year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and our passion for making a difference in the world of work unites us. We work with more than 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling us to make them successful. We have 35,000 people working with us in more than 60 countries and regions.
Adecco has experienced rapid growth in the Middle East since 2008, developing a significant footprint across the region. We work across 250 different clients and Adecco has over 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, serving all countries across the GCC region. We offer temporary recruitment, permanent placement, executive search, assessments, visa and payroll, outsourcing and customized PRO solutions as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East is headquartered in Dubai and has a branch in Abu Dhabi.