• Establishing and operating financial control systems and operating costs
• Prepare and update preliminary and detailed cost plans.
• Bid evaluation
• Cost control and reporting
• Measure, evaluate and estimate variations and review claims
• Final settlement claims and assistance with contract termination procedures
• Evaluation of the project in case of confiscation, interim and final accounts
• Advice on cost management and value management
• Interpret and advise on contracts.
• Ensure contractual notices and client entitlements are properly managed
• Identify, analyze and develop responses to business risks, and perform risk management, value and cost control.
• Advise on contractual and planning matters
• Suggest tools and changes in procurement and bidding procedures, when necessary.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in QS or equivalent from a recognized university with MRICS or MAIQS certification.
• Master’s degree preferred
• Must have, in addition to the professional qualification MRICS or MAIQS, a minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience in all aspects of the quantity surveying profession; All of them must be applicable to the ability of a professional quantity surveyor working in a professional consulting practice or an employer organization.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in procurement methods for consulting and construction contracts, as well as international contracting laws and conditions.
• It is preferable to have an experience of not less than 5 years in the Gulf region.
PSTech is a subsidiary of the EMFI group of companies currently registered to operate within the State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide the “best” in facilities management, operations and maintenance support services, our employees can quickly and actively learn about project requirements and dynamics, PSTech takes all appropriate steps in order to provide services in a professional manner using the latest standard technology and sound project management with all effective procedures and effective.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for operation and maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for client facilities. Furthermore, we have established a well-trained workforce, along with improving quality, while ultimately reducing total client-related facility costs.
PSTech has the ability to deliver the highest quality and proven expertise in QMS Quality Management System, these tailored plans ensure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. PSTech usually does all possible work with its in-house workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service provided to its clients.