Consulting – Transformation Management Manager (Project Management) – Oman
Consultant – Other
Job description and summary
A career in our Transformation Management practice, within our Project Portfolio Management Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations balance long-term strategies with short-term imperatives to optimize their investment and strategic activity required to achieve the organization’s business objectives. We help enhance the performance of organizations’ projects and programs by identifying alternative project approaches, continually aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programs from the start, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from rapid program implementation.
As part of our team, you will help our clients understand what makes business transformation programs successful, from software delivery structures and business engagement models to key technical issues and continuous learning and improvement. We share knowledge and experience to complement our clients’ existing capabilities and drive them to the next level of portfolio delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high-growth consultancy team, where you will play a key role in the development and delivery of strategy-based projects for clients in the government and public sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We focus on helping solve client problems by providing strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with businesses and organizations, and always ensure that we are able to provide the best ideas and solutions to help them tackle any critical issues they may encounter. You will be part of the PwCs program and project management team, and you will interact with industry professionals and experts who will assist you in building and deploying the strong project management skills required to be part of large scale transformation initiatives nationwide. You will learn about PwC’s proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences from many previous engagements and leading practices, to enable you to provide services to our customers efficiently and effectively in a timely and reliable manner.
• Manage and operate a variety of projects including but not limited to: transformation projects, IT applications, business process reengineering, feasibility studies, etc.
• Risk, Problem and Change Management – Maintain mechanisms to manage change, risks and issues within specific projects
• Defining project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
• Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects
• Organizing the activities of a specific program/project areas
• Monitor project budgets and prepare regular status reports
• Evaluate project results in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, total value, completion dates, and provider performance
• Ensure the recording and maintenance of the project database containing all relevant information (data, documents, reports, etc.)
• Leading knowledge building and sharing, using knowledge management methodologies, techniques and processes
• Coordinate with others to utilize learning and development tools and techniques to analyze, identify and communicate change requirements
At PwC Middle East, we set an ambitious goal and strive to live it every day: solving important problems and building trust in the community.
We are a community of analysts who come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustainable results. We solve important problems, and support each other as we grow, develop and build satisfying careers.
PricewaterhouseCoopers provides industry-focused services to public and private clients across assurance, audit, transaction, advisory, tax and legal services. We rely on our development legacy that brings together the collective expertise of more than 7,000 people in our region with offices in 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We strive to deliver consistently innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustainable results. We are proud of the strength that comes from all of our different backgrounds and experiences and value the uniqueness of everyone. We thrive on uncertainty, operate with integrity and benefit from the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you are looking for a place that nurtures your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagine ways of working to enable you to live a more balanced life, then you are the PwCer of the future.