Our client is a multinational company with a presence in the Middle East. They are looking to grow their team in the region to take care of the entire Middle East region and support the global offices as well. They are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Project Manager. Your main tasks will include performing a detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you must have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Partner with teams of other stakeholders across business units (eg, sales, finance, security, compliance) to collaboratively develop necessary analysis and documentation, and communicate effectively and efficiently with production, management, and operational teams
• Continuously assess, analyze and report on systems requirements, and maintain systems operations, including delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
• Compose and update internal and external documents, formally initiate and submit requirements and documents
• Perform daily systems analyzes to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
• Develop purposeful and lasting relationships with partners to achieve optimal systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives while supporting research and recommendations
165,000 to 190,000 dirhams per month, including fixed allowances.
Masters would be an added advantage
Work experience – 2 to 10 years
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
• Good oral/written communication skills and project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Masters will be an added advantage
The annual salary range will be 165,000-190.000 AED.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In Study Abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our goal has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing an international education to the doorstep of our students from all over the world.
We aspire to become the world’s leading educational advisory firm by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities around the world.
Transparency and integrity are two of the most important building blocks we believe in in the Study Abroad admissions process. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study abroad programs are designed to assist and assist students in exploring the best suitable university options, and applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organization and our advisors pledge ethics and clarity in our interactions with our students and their families.