• Providing the Legal Director / Legal Department with direct assistance, scheduling client appointments and organizing and maintaining all legal documents kept on site.
• Skilled in researching, drafting, editing and reviewing legal opinion publications.
• Copy and correct legal documents
• Submit documents accurately to court before deadlines
• Processing Vendor and Third Party Invoices
• Arranging travel arrangements for lawyers
• Submit, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents in a timely manner
• Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and forward calls when required
• Scheduling court statements, hearings, and other meetings
• Facilitate meeting deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and providing timely reminders
• At least 3+ years experience as a legal secretary or legal assistant
• Fluent in Arabic and English (can read and write)
• Familiarity with legal documents and terminology
• Working knowledge of litigation management software systems
• The ability to write at a speed of no less than 50 wpm with high accuracy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Able to set priorities effectively and meet deadlines
• Able to work as a team with lawyers and other colleagues
• Demonstrate polite and professional behavior
• Superior written and oral communication skills
Al Khor Holdings is a Qatari company, established to be the effective vehicle for the direct investment and asset management of Al Misnad Group. Al-Misnad Group was founded in 1962, by the late Nasser Abdullah Al-Misnad. Over the 57 years, the asset portfolio has grown from initial investment in the real estate market in Qatar to many sectors within Qatar which have given a solid foundation and understanding of dealing with global markets. Now, Al Khor Holding Company has taken on the task of managing this growing investment portfolio, which consists of assets spanning globally across private and public equity in multiple sectors and industries such as real estate, power generation, industrial, manufacturing, hospitality, trading and contracting, oil and gas and financial services. Through this growing portfolio, Al Khor Holding Company has developed a wide network of subsidiaries and associated businesses both in Qatar and globally.
Al Khor Holding Company’s mission is to add value through active portfolio management, to help shareholders reach their long-term financial goals. We strive to achieve this through our investment strategies, while adhering to our values and investment principles.
Al Khor Holdings vision is to be a trusted partner and respected leader in global investment and asset management.