Our client is a semi-government airline. The company employs more than 600 employees in a large number of departments and departments. They are currently looking for a Head of Accounts Receivable – Bahraini to be based in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that non-flight billing is accurate and conforms to billing schedules and credit terms agreed between the commercial department and customers.
• Monitor and manage non-flight bills that are sent to customers and collect all amounts due from all agencies.
• Recording and submitting the status of unpaid receivables and highlighting the accounts that are past due.
• Review, write down and organize the collection of doubtful debts and escalate them to the next levels to take appropriate actions.
• Highlight, recommend, and report next steps to be taken to resolve deviations in billing.
• Ensure the accuracy of all flight invoices and their conformity with the aircraft movement details provided by Air Traffic Control.
• Monitor and manage the airline billing process by ensuring that bills are sent to customers and collection of all amounts due from all airlines and local and international agencies.
• Recording and submitting the status of unpaid receivables and showing past due accounts and doubtful debts
• Identify, recommend and communicate next steps to be taken to resolve billing deviations.
• To monitor and report to the Receivables Manager with schedules on amounts collected on behalf of and payable to Civil Aviation Affairs and the Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications for reconciliation at the end of the month.
• Review and approve the accounts receivable aging analysis report Send regular account statements, reminder letters and notices to clients
• Initiate recovery and processing procedures as specified in the company’s policies and procedures.
• Advise and review AR functionality updates on all bank statements on a daily basis for direct payments or reconciliations.
• Monitor and ensure the daily deposit of all cash and checks in the company’s bank account.
• Highlighting and chasing after amending the changes and updates required in the receivables policies and procedures manual.
• Manage all new projects related to finance for the company and its clients in common services as advised by management.
• Provide financial recommendations related to ICT projects and their management.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance
• Minimum 5-8 years experience in a similar role in a similar or larger organization.
• Must be well equipped and familiar with the Oracle Receivables Module.
• Excellent capabilities with MS Office programs
• Strong leadership skills
• Must have a high sense of responsibility and urgency among the team
• Ability to foster a customer-centric culture across the organization
• The candidate must be Bahraini
Propel Consult offers a service in line with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of employment stems from our sincere belief in providing professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading local and multinational organizations across the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. The concentration of our resources has resulted in the creation of 5 distinct specialized divisions:
- Banking and Financial Services
- oil and gas