who are we
We are a leading partner for luxury throughout the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and more than 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by providing outstanding service to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are rapidly moving from a traditional luxury distributor and retailer in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer that brings luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To support the next phase of our growth, we look forward to building a world class team. From physical retail to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continually improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for the best talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
what are you going to do
• Attention to the client’s request regarding the required documents from the brand / from the company. For distribution customers, continue to inform references shipped. Advise them when a private group arrives
• Follow up to send SOA to clients
• Follow up on payments, LC / advance payments
• In the case of an advance payment, the export customer must ensure that the payment has been received before shipping the goods.
• Knows all the details of the products and services offered
• Explains the main differences in the product to customers
• Define and create new business routes, contacts and prospects
• Identification of products for distribution and services for new business possibilities
• Coordination, communication and exchange of business practices with directors of departments and sections
• Monitor and understand competitors’ market and suggest actions for future improvement
What you will need to succeed
• Driving Result
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Account management experience
• Import/Export (TRE)
• Knowledge of production line
• Managing multiple priorities
• Stakeholder Management
• Understand and develop skills
What we can offer you
With us you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey by enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our group offers diverse career paths for those extraordinary, every day.
We understand the value you bring, and strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes healthcare, child education contribution, telecommuting and flexible policies, as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group has been the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
Blending its experience in the Middle East and its intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by providing outstanding service to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as operating more than 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valuable assets of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuels the competitive advantage of the Chalhoub Group in today’s market.
Through its commitment to implement sustainable practices in its business, in 2013 the Chalhoub Group was awarded the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.