• At least 4 years working experience in a similar role
• Good computer skills required (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Hotel Management System, etc.).
• Doing good business.
• Good knowledge of people management.
• Excellent oral communication in English.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong management skills required.
• Good numeracy skills required.
• Good computer skills required (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word).
• Strong organizational skills
• Good knowledge of necessary flower decoration.
• Good knowledge and experience in maintaining materials, fabric and floors.
• Able to interact with guest respectfully, naturally and efficiently. (emotional intelligence)
• Possess Training Skills & Abilities
• Fully familiar with FLHSS standards. Diligent attention to safety.
Description of Desirable Characteristics or Character Traits:
• Positive attitude. Moving. Energetic. Play by the rules
• Professional appearance and etiquette.
• Curious: Stay informed all the time about new trends and technologies.
• Motivation: Full understanding of and respect for the vision, values and standards of Raffles and Vermont.
• Work in and around all hotel rooms and adjoining PA.
• Work at the computer station during the shift when needed.
• Possess manual dexterity and good coordination to operate office equipment, including computer, fax machine, printer, and copier.
• Respond to visual and audio cues.
A caring employer offering respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than just a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.