Our client, a global brand within an FMCG company, is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Accountant for their operations in the Middle East and North Africa, this role will be based in their Dubai office.
• Accurate and timely payments to suppliers and management of the AP . process
• Handling international recharges and settlements between sister companies
• Ensure accurate month-end accruals for incurred obligations
• Support the team in month closes and quarter closes
• Maintain strong internal controls in the areas being handled
• Ensure that supplier invoices are VAT compliant
• Accounting for all managed transactions in a timely and accurate manner for each policy
• Support team as required to ensure timely reporting of results to management
• Profit and loss report at the end of the month
• Preparing the quarterly tax return
14000 to 15500 dirhams per month, including fixed allowances.
Additional Benefits: Medical
• Candidates must have an educated degree in Accounting or a similar discipline
• Experience in an MNC or Big 4 environment is essential
• 3 – 5 years experience in accounting and reporting
• Experience in VAT filing
• Strong process oriented person with great attention to detail and excellent analytical abilities
• Strong IT skills, specifically MS Excel and exposure to ERP preferably JD Edwards
We’re sorry we can’t respond to everyone but we make sure we consider every request. If you do not have a response from us within 7 days, you can assume that you are unsuccessful on the occasion. (Copy)
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai that hires across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation is built on our honesty, integrity and ability to find candidates of the highest caliber across our niche sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners for a wide range of organizations – from pioneering companies to smaller local businesses. The sectors we cover include human resources, administration, finance, accounting, law, sales and marketing including digital marketing, information technology, oil/gas/energy, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and higher education.