Admin and HR Officer for an investment company in Abu Dhabi
Our client is a crypto trading company that primarily invests in medical technology. They are looking to hire an Administrative Deputy HR Officer for their newly established office in Abu Dhabi.
The main responsibilities include:
• Coordination with the PRO for visa purposes.
• Maintain employee records such as employment contracts.
• Manage the recruitment process for new employees by scheduling job interviews as well as on-boarding of new entrants.
• Create and update company policies.
• Handling and answering/processing incoming calls, correspondence etc.
• Perform other administrative and human resource related tasks as required.
10,000 to 15,000 dirhams per month, including fixed allowances.
• 2-5 years of experience in administrative work with human resources.
• Willingness to work in a startup environment.
• Sound knowledge of UAE labor laws.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Fluent in Arabic and English, preferably Mandarin.
• Knowledge and experience of HRIS is preferred.
• Microsoft Office skills
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy LLC “is an Abu Dhabi based offshore company that operates to high standards and delivers value-added services. We understand the fluctuations in the market and the changing needs of its clients. With this in mind, we employ only the best consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards.” ADIV Human Resources Consultancy LLC” will put talented people into the right place so they can enhance their skills. We take this responsibility to fulfill our commitment to “make solutions possible for all diversity of people”